Bright Eyes Under Eye Concealer (Neutral)
This under eye concealer is an everyday beauty essential and must-have for looking fresh and flawless, it’s like 8 hours of sleep in a pen!
The radiance boosting formula reduces the look of dark under eye circles, fine lines and fatigue. It is highly pigmented so it gives great coverage while still feeling light on the skin. This concealer works not just by covering dark circles and uneven skin tones but reflects light so that skin looks dewy and fresh.
The special formula contains skin conditioning agents and antioxidant properties from Vitamin E to nourish your skin and keep you looking rested and refreshed.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to apply wand with a click pen applicator and brush tip
- Easy to blend, highly pigmented, light formula that rests on the surface of the skin
- Gives great coverage to conceal dark circles, uneven skin tone and fine lines
- Radiance boosting formula reflects light so that skin looks dewy and fresh
- Contains skin conditioning agents and Vitamin E to nourish your skin and keep you looking rested and refreshed
- Can also be used as a highlighter
Dispense a small amount of the creamy liquid onto your ring finger by twisting the bottom of the pen.
Apply by gently dotting some under your eyes and up towards your temples. Blend in by gently patting with your ring finger or use a concealer brush. Do not rub in, the skin around your eyes is delicate and requires extra care.
You can also apply around your mouth, nose or anywhere there are dark areas or blemishes. This can also be used as a highlighter by applying to the inner corner of your eyes, on your brow bone or cupid’s bow.
Blend well for radiant, flawless skin.
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane/Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane/Disteardimonium Hectorite/Propylene Carbonate, Stearyl Dimethicone/Octadecene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Phenoxyethanol/Ethylhexylglycerin, Cera Alba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Colorants: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black).